Wednesday 3 April 2013

Car of the Day-Vauxhall Cascada

As I promised yesterday, I would start a new column called Car of the Day and as a man of my word, I have kept the promise.

Today is the turn of the classy Vauxhall Cascada. I am not usually a fan of Vauxhalls but this one is one that I like. It has stylish lines, a plush interior and a fresh feel. The Cascada is a replacement for the Astra twin-top. The twin-top was tired, boring and not very nice looking, but since the new Astra came out a while back and has just received a face lift, it was the prime opportunity for Vauxhall to re-design the car, and I would say they have done a good job.

Unfortunately, the next new car doesn't come out until the 15th which means that I can't add another Car of the Day column for a while, but that doesn't mean I won't keep posting, so stay tuned for more 'car talk'.





No comments:

Post a Comment